APIPHYTOTHERAPY – personalised administration of remedies based on medicinal plants and bee products:
- PLANT POWDER taken SUBLINGUALLY
- PLANTS MACERATES
- REMEDIES IN CAPSULES, TABLETS, DROPS, EXTRACTS
- BEE PRODUCTS: HONEY, POLLEN, ROYAL JELLY
Apiphytotherapy is an alternative treatment method for various ailments and diseases, based on natural remedies from medicinal plants, bee products and volatile oils, selected by the specialist doctor following an individual assessment session.
Apiphytotherapy contributes both to regulating body imbalances, and improving and eliminating physical or mental nature disorders, the effects being immediate and long-lasting.
What are the apiphytotherapy effects:
- increasing body’s immunity and its resistance to viral infections
- liver protection
- hormonal imbalances regulation
- insomnia and anxiety treatment
- metabolic disorders
- respiratory system problems: rhinitis, asthma, sinusitis, etc
- osteoporosis, rickets or rheumatism
- chronic fatigue
- adjuvant in various cancer forms
How does it work: after prior consultation and taking into account the individual ailments, the specialist doctor creates a personalized program based on plants and bee products, in a well-established dosage and optimal concentration. Remedies included in the treatment plan may include plant powders, plant macerations, capsules, tablets, drops or extracts, honey, pollen, royal jelly, propolis and volatile plant oils.
Warnings: apiphyitotherapy can be used by anyone, regardless of age, as a correct treatment adapted to the needs without adverse effects.
Dr. Cătălin Luca Film about the phytotherapy key effects:
Dr. Cătălin Luca about the role of so-called “transporters” in phytotherapy:
Dr. Cătălin Luca about the remedies used in phytotherapy: