- FREQUENCY THERAPY
In 1989, in Brussels, at the Experimental Medicine Presidium, quantum medicine (resonance therapy) was declared the third-millennium medicine, after a team of specialists in quantum physics presented an innovative and revolutionary approach to understanding living systems.
The term quantum comes from the Latin “quanta” and refers to the smallest amount of energy and information influencing the molecules and atoms in the body responsible for the elementary processes involved in health.
The basic principle of quantum physics postulates that absolutely everything that exists has a certain frequency. Thus, every healthy cell in our body has its own ideal frequency when functioning properly. Due to various stress factors, the body’s frequencies change, which radically disrupts biophotonic communication (electromagnetic radiation); in the long run, this leads to disease. Quantum medicine considers diseases to be “disturbed frequencies in the energy body”. Devices that non-invasively induce harmonizing vibration frequency fields act at the quantum level, restoring to optimal parameters stagnant energy and frequencies in disturbed areas (biophotonic communication, energy centres, cells and vital organs).
FREQUENCY THERAPY uses generating beneficial frequencies devices, such as:
- PULSE PLASMA LAMP – Around 1920 Dr. Royal Raymond Rife invented a microscope where he could see living microorganisms. This way he discovered that they vibrate and that they can be destroyed by using similar frequencies. Thus he developed the technology by which, using electric current, one can generate a frequency that destroys pathogens or another that produces cellular regeneration. Using a plasma system, which was originally experimented with by several forerunners, but was perfected by Nicola Tesla, he improved and developed vibrational therapy. The energy radiated by the plasma tube, through scalar waves, is natural and completely compatible with the bioenergy of the human body and other beings, positively influencing DNA as well.
- TACHIONIC COCOON – a device that captures in our being certain microparticles called tachyons. Tachyons do not heal, but rather provide energy to our body so that it will heal itself. Tachyonic devices have been used in Romania for less than 10 years, although in other countries this method has been successfully applied for more than 20 years. Practically, the smallest particle that fascinates physicists, because it is said that exceeds the speed of light, ended up being the basis of a revolutionary method of regaining health, acting on the mind and body, restoring our body’s balance and favouring healing processes.
- BIOPTRON with chromotherapy filters – exposure to coloured light stimulates intracellular structures and sensitive molecules. This initiates cellular chain reactions and triggers so-called secondary responses, which are not limited to the treated skin area, but can involve the whole body. The reparative and regenerative processes, as well as the immune system, are thus stimulated and modulated. Chromotherapy works in a natural way by supporting our body’s regenerative capacity and therefore helps our body to mobilize its own healing potential.
- BIOPTRON WITH FULLERENE FILTER – The molecule C60 (fullerene) and its healing properties have been known since the 18th century. Combining this with Tesla technology led to the emergence of hyperpolarized light or quantum hyperlight.
Due to its quantum Tesla toroidal properties, based on the Fibonacci String, this light emission penetrates deep into tissues, reaches the crucial protein, clathrin, and harmonizes it. Clathrin recognizes the symmetry pattern of this hyperpolarized light as similar to its own and, based on the principles of energy resonance, transmits the corresponding required information and energy at the quantum level into the cell. Thus, endocytic pathways are ideally and directly energized with quantum hyperlight as the appropriate energy source (even in the absence of a “classical” nutrient source as the main energy mediator!).
- TESLATRON – The ionic flow generated during electrostatic therapy has beneficial effects on the whole body, especially on blood circulation, endocrine function, immune system, muscles and joints. It alleviates pain and inflammation and removes excess free radicals, contributing significantly to achieving an optimal level of acid-base balance. In addition, the “electron shower” provides a feeling of well-being, banishing depressive states and asthenia.
- SALT ROOM
Salt therapy is a natural remedy for the whole family, being recommended both for preventive purposes, purifying the respiratory tract, as well as for curative purposes. In addition, the emitted in the air negative ions support the body’s detoxification process and help the immune system.
When is salt room air indicated:
- seasonal colds
- low immunity
- low resistance to stress
- improvement of symptoms after chest trauma
- chronic fatigue
- depressions and neuroses
- persistent cough
The sauna is a closed and heated room, which accentuates the sweating process by increasing body temperature. Sweat therapy has been used for thousands of years as it brings multiple health benefits for the whole body, bringing profound detoxification and relaxation effects, both physically and mentally. Sweating is one of the body’s natural purification mechanisms, and the sauna helps eliminate toxins through the skin, which will thus become more supple and brighter, improving blood circulation, oxygenating body tissues and helping to optimally distribute nutrients. Thus, reduction of cellulite is among the effects, as well as joint pain relief and metabolism intensification. It can also improve various respiratory conditions, including chest congestion, bronchitis and sinusitis. After a sauna session, both body and mind are completely relaxed and refreshed.
- OZONE THERAPY
Ozone therapy is considered a miracle remedy that treats an impressive number of ailments and whose cumulative effect can be observed over time. Discovered in 1840 by the German chemist Christian Schonbein, ozone is used all over the world for both curative and palliative purposes. During the treatment based on a mixture of oxygen and ozone, tissues regeneration and vital health functions resumption is facilitated.
When is Ozone therapy recommended:
- rheumatic diseases
- inflammation reduction
- improving blood circulation and ph regulation
- increasing physical and intellectual performance
- chronic fatigue
- chronic sinusitis
- autoimmune diseases
- different forms of cancer
How does it work: ozone therapy sessions can include both ozone baths and ozone hydrocolonotherapy, the last being a 100% natural and extremely effective method of body detoxification. Ozone insufflations also have an excellent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, being recommended in ovarian cysts treatment, in depression, irritability and nausea or in liver diseases, without adverse effects.
Warnings: Ozone therapy has no known side effects, being recommended as an addition to personalized therapy programs and performed under the careful therapists supervision. However, certain precautions must be taken into account in case of those suffering from hyperthyroidism, hypertension and for pregnant women.
- THERAPEUTIC YOGA
Therapeutic yoga is among the most effective alternative therapies, having been recognized for thousands of years for its therapeutic and healing benefits. Yoga harmonizes mind, body and spirit, and including physical exercises, breathing, meditation and relaxation, extraordinary effects are seen in a series of conditions such as:
- back or muscle pain
- menstrual disorders
- posttraumatic syndrome
- stress and chronic fatigue
- heart diseases
How does it work: depending on the existing imbalances nature in our body and individual needs, light physical exercises are performed under the therapist’s supervision (over time, they contribute to correcting body posture and improving flexibility), breathing exercises (essential for brain oxygenation and for inducing well the relaxation state), relaxation and meditation. All of this contributes to improving mobility, relaxing body and mind, regenerating and revitalizing.
Warnings: therapeutic yoga does not require much effort, but nevertheless some precautions must be taken into account, especially for those who have undergone orthopaedic interventions or those who are facing severe heart disorders.
6. APIPHYTOTHERAPY – personalised administration of remedies based on medicinal plants and bee products:
- PLANT POWDER taken SUBLINGUALLY
- PLANTS MACERATES
- REMEDIES IN CAPSULES, TABLETS, DROPS, EXTRACTS
- BEE PRODUCTS: HONEY, POLLEN, ROYAL JELLY
Apiphytotherapy is an alternative treatment method for various ailments and diseases, based on natural remedies from medicinal plants, bee products and volatile oils, selected by the specialist doctor following an individual assessment session. Apiphytotherapy contributes both to regulating body imbalances, and improving and eliminating physical or mental nature disorders, the effects being immediate and long-lasting.
What are the apiphytotherapy effects:
- increasing body’s immunity and its resistance to viral infections
- liver protection
- hormonal imbalances regulation
- insomnia and anxiety treatment
- metabolic disorders
- respiratory system problems: rhinitis, asthma, sinusitis, etc
- osteoporosis, rickets or rheumatism
- chronic fatigue
- adjuvant in various cancer forms
How does it work: after prior consultation and taking into account the individual ailments, the specialist doctor creates a personalized program based on plants and bee products, in a well-established dosage and optimal concentration. Remedies included in the treatment plan may include plant powders, plant macerations, capsules, tablets, drops or extracts, honey, pollen, royal jelly, propolis and volatile plant oils.
Warnings: apiphyitotherapy can be used by anyone, regardless of age, as a correct treatment adapted to the needs without adverse effects.
7. RECOVERY EXERCISE DEVICES
In our recovery room we have various tools that are of real help in addition to the main therapies in our centre. The inversion table has been shown to be beneficial for those with spinal problems, and the bike, stepper and trellis help get lymph moving for both those who want to harmonize their bodies and those who fast.
For an appointment, contact us using one of the methods below!